Since I fly a lot of helicopters, I have now bought the "PUMA X" controller from Pro Flight Trainer LLC . However, at the moment I still have difficulties calibrating and assigning it on my Mac . A test calibration under Windows showed that technically the controller is OK because it can be calibrated under Windows 11.
That is the current situation:
- the controller is recognised as "PFT-PUMA"
- X and Y (cyclic) only show deflections of less than 10 % each around the centre point
- Z (collective) shows deflections of 50 to 70 % from the lower end point
- Ry and Rz (throttle) show deflections from the lower endpoint up to 95 and 100 %, but cannot be assigned then
- Rx (rudder) shows deflections from -40 to +30 % around the centre point
- Dial (right wheel brake) shows deflections from -10 % to the centre point, starting from the centre point
- Slider 0 (left wheel brake) shows deflections from 40 to 50 %, is comparable to Dual, but starts from 0 % (on the left side)
Above this, these buttons are not displayed:
-- 25 (=Zone2 from button 5)
-- 26 (=Zone2 of button 6)
I have already reset the gc-map.mcf as well as the controllers and assignments - unfortunately without success so far. I also got nowhere when reading out and trying to adjust the gc-map.mcf with a text editor.
I am happy if there is a solution.