• Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I remember IPACS asking us here if we wanted some end of runway views added to the mobile sim. I dont have FS2023 yet. Has a fixed camera view been added to the end of the runway? Have any views been added to the new sim?

It would be cool to review a landing from an end of runway view on replay. A fixed view would be required maybe 50 feet off the ground? Right now fly-by is an option for this.

I have always wanted fixed camera views but maybe it is complicated to do so for any airport? Tower view is too far from the active runway. One cool option for IPACS to consider adding (something I have set up in the past on another simulator) is to have a fixed view above an airfield say at 3000 feet agl to allow a pilot to perform manuovres around this fixed view position say in a military jet or aerobatics. Or to review a landing on playback from an elevated position above the ground.

Favourite album: In The Aeroplane Over The Sea

My ride: MB339, B744, Aerofly FS Global, Ipad Pro 2022/11 1TB ipadOS17

XBox Series X/S wireless controller (model 1914)

• Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere. I remember IPACS asking us here if we wanted some end of runway views added to the mobile sim. I dont have FS2023 yet. Has a fixed camera view been added to the end of the runway? Have any views been added to the new sim?

It would be cool to review a landing from an end of runway view on replay. A fixed view would be required maybe 50 feet off the ground? Right now fly-by is an option for this.

I have always wanted fixed camera views but maybe it is complicated to do so for any airport? Tower view is too far from the active runway. One cool option for IPACS to consider adding (something I have set up in the past on another simulator) is to have a fixed view above an airfield say at 3000 feet agl to allow a pilot to perform manuovres around this fixed view position say in a military jet or aerobatics. Or to review a landing on playback from an elevated position above the ground.

Nope, no new views