• Just wondering if we’ll get more liveries for the Concorde (other variants of red BA livery already), potentially other regions like the Caribbean so we can fly to Barbados or Rio across the Atlantic, and maybe in the future some Concorde interior detail? Even just to have some kind of interior modelled so that we can see the displays that were put up in the cabin for passengers to be able to see the Mach number, cruise speed, cruise altitude and outside air temperature. Since we have this iconic aircraft in the sim, it would be nice for features to be continually added in updates.

Also as a side note, is the shimmer/shine on every aircraft’s skin going to be changed? It wasn’t ever there in 2022 and I’ve not been a fan of this when 2023 was released..

Edited once, last by Phil747 (April 29, 2023 at 9:57 PM).

• Edit: is there also a way to get Concorde anywhere past about mach 2.09? just that from various MSFS livestreams I’ve seen people have gotten it to about 2.15 if not 2.2 with the skin still less than 127C whereas Aerofly’s one seems to cap out at 2.04-09, 60,000ft, skin temperature maxed at 127 degrees.

• Edit: is there also a way to get Concorde anywhere past about mach 2.09? just that from various MSFS livestreams I’ve seen people have gotten it to about 2.15 if not 2.2 with the skin still less than 127C whereas Aerofly’s one seems to cap out at 2.04-09, 60,000ft, skin temperature maxed at 127 degrees.

I spent a lot of time with that other Concorde. I think the Aerofly version is much better and closer to the real thing.

Also, I would love to have the other liveries.

• Upon completing a few more flights with it I found that the aerofly one can exceed skin temperature of 130C, but it was weird how the airspeed indicator even at 57000’ showed that the airspeed can be far higher, and another Mach indicator needle maxed out above 2.2, but the main Mach indicator with the readout capped at 2.07 or thereabouts… 🧐