Can I control roll and pitch by mouse in Aerofly FS4?

• I don't have the game yet and I don't have game controller, but recently I discoverd on other games that mouse control is also nice to fly.

Such as:

• Mouse moves forward and back on table, means pitch down and up,
    • Mouse moves left and right, means roll left and right.
    • Use the whole screen as mouse control area.
    • keyboard controls power and yaw.

Can I have these in Aerofly FS4?

Edited 3 times, last by 1000KM (August 26, 2023 at 10:49 AM).

• With my FS4 on the Mac, it does not work to set up a mouse as a control device

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• Yes, in Windows it is possible to fly with mouse and keyboard if no joystick is connected.

At the bottom right corner is a square icon you can grab with the mouse and use it like a joystick for pitch and roll.

Also there is a slider on the left side for throttle and an icon for flaps.

But ist is also possible to configure freely any keyboard-key for flaps, throttle and other stuff.

I can´t imagine why it should be different in Mac-OS, but ok, maybe it is?!

Grab anywhere else on the screen with the mouse is for look around.

Works very well.

Hope that helps.

Greetings!

• Of course it works that way on a Mac too. :)

I understood that the mouse should be integrated and configured as a control device, and that doesn't work, at least for me on the Mac. :/

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries