xbox one controller keys in FS 2023

• I've recently bought FS 2023 on android and I'm using the Xbox one controller with it. I couldn't find a manual or info on key bindings so I tried testing buttons in-game and figured out most of them but I don't understand what the "view button" does at all. When I press it, the right analog stick loses its function to control the yoke until I press it again. Can someone tell me the use of that button?

• I didn't mean the view button on the screen, that question would be absurd. The view button is the name of a particular button on the xbox one controller. On the right, there is the "menu button" which is signed with 3 horizontal lines, and on the left the "view button" which has 2 squares interlapping. I was asking for that one.

• It's an Xbox One controller but I'm not sure what series it is because it's been a long time since I bought it. But in the battery compartment, it says "model 1708". And I connect it via Bluetooth. Anyway, I know that the view is controlled with the left analog stick so it must be something else.

• @Lightwalker: Can you tell us what XBOX Controller you are using and how you connected it to your Android phone? We would like to reproduce the issue on our side.

You know, I believe there is nothing wrong with my controller. It would really be better if you gave me a link or just straight-listed the inputs of the Xbox controller here so I know which button does what.

• I've recently bought FS 2023 on android and I'm using the Xbox one controller with it. I couldn't find a manual or info on key bindings so I tried testing buttons in-game and figured out most of them but I don't understand what the "view button" does at all. When I press it, the right analog stick loses its function to control the yoke until I press it again. Can someone tell me the use of that button?

The "View" button on your Xbox One controller likely toggles between different camera views in FS 2023. When you press it, it temporarily changes the function of the right analog stick from controlling the yoke to adjusting the camera angle or perspective. Pressing it again should return the right analog stick's function to control the yoke for flying the aircraft. This button is often used to switch between cockpit view, external view, or other camera angles to enhance your flight experience.

• The "View" button on your Xbox One controller likely toggles between different camera views in FS 2023. When you press it, it temporarily changes the function of the right analog stick from controlling the yoke to adjusting the camera angle or perspective. Pressing it again should return the right analog stick's function to control the yoke for flying the aircraft. This button is often used to switch between cockpit view, external view, or other camera angles to enhance your flight experience.

Thanks for the info. Mind you I'm playing on the 2023 version of the game. I discovered that the "Y" button switches between cockpit-external-follow cameras, the left analog stick pans the camera and the left shoulder button gives access to other view options. That seems to conflict with what you said. I tried pressing the view button but when I do I can't control any view with the right analog stick as you said. No other button is responsive when I press it.

Also, I noticed that pressing the view button brings out my Android phone's own buttons(the back button, home button, and the recent apps) on my screen. Maybe it's supposed to be used for quitting the game.

Edited once, last by Lightwalker (September 6, 2023 at 1:58 PM).