• Are you guys waiting till everything stables before moving Engine main switches to different positions?

For EC135 watch these videos:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hey, when i spawn “before engine start” or when i stop the engines to turn them on again a trim caution appears and makes the helicopter go into an uncontrolled spin. If anyone knows how to set the trim. Thanks

Red arrow: Autopilot+A Trim off

Yellow: Autopilot on/off, A Trim on/off

Green: displays on the instrument panel.

makes the helicopter go into an uncontrolled spin.

If the AP and Atrim are in off position, when the collective is moved, the nose of the machine moves and you have to correct this with the rudder pedals. When AP and Atrim are on, this correction is done automatically, meaning the helicopter is easier to control.

Here is the IPACS’s “official” tutorial.

aircraft:ec135_helicopter [Aerofly FS Wiki]

Sorry if I said something you already know.

• Thanks g