More realistic commercial planes, please

• These are the planes of the future. Commercial aircraft have old-fashioned inexistent liveries and basically their only interesting plane to me is the A320sharklets,

I would be more than happy to have the above mentioned plane or at least the A320 and the A321 in Vueling and iberia livery as I am flying in from and to Spain.

A less urgent / pressing issue is for the airport sceneries to be redecorated with up-to-date planes, no BA 747-400 (in Madrid) or an LH 747-400 in PMI this is unrealistic. Furthermore, AF doesn‘t use the Boeing narrow bodies as the 737-800, they are all in on the A220-300, which could also come with a fictional Vueling livery as I figure. this plane will ultimately replace the A319 (and the A318, which is more or less. history already).

That would contribute to a more exciting experience for ppl interested and flying commercial planes and taxing them to the gate. Sometimes there are graphic errors as in. PMI airport where a LH Airbus is penetrated by an SAS plane and together they form an ugly creature. I would also. like to see more real planes flying and not just the typecasting by. This sometimes happens, so it could be be my system, I don‘t know.

These are just a few ideas as the rest works great. It should be easy enough for the creators to provide an update compatible with my suggestions in a few weeks/months… :)

Edited 3 times, last by steven.martz (October 15, 2023 at 9:40 PM).

• These are the planes of the future. Commercial aircraft have old-fashioned inexistent liveries and basically their only interesting plane to me is the A320sharklets,

I would be more than happy to have the above mentioned plane or at least the A320 and the A321 in Vueling and iberia livery as I am flying in from and to Spain.

A less urgent / pressing issue is for the airport sceneries to be redecorated with up-to-date planes, no BA 747-400 (in Madrid) or an LH 747-400 in PMI this is unrealistic. Furthermore, AF doesn‘t use the Boeing narrow bodies as the 737-800, they are all in on the A220-300, which could also come with a fictional Vueling livery as I figure. this plane will ultimately replace the A319 (and the A318, which is more or less. history already).

That would contribute to a more exciting experience for ppl interested and flying commercial planes and taxing them to the gate. Sometimes there are graphic arrows as in. PMI airport where a LH Airbus is penetrated by an SAS plane and together they for an ugly creature. I would also. like to see more real planes flying and not just the typecasting by. This sometimes happens, so it iaht be my system, I don‘t know.

These are just a few ideas as the rest works great. It should be easy enough for the creators to provide an update compatible with my suggestions in a few weeks/months… :)

You forgot the very realistic A380 KLM 👌

Aviationly,

SkyX