• The Christmas season is approaching, the best time of the year for aviation and aerofly lovers, with the new Boeing 737 Max and NG we will be able to fly all year round and it will be fantastic, I bring you a suggestion for the two new airplanes of the Aerofly 2025 version, an ATR 72 would be wonderful, an ideal regional airplane for short flights, we only have one Dash 8 turboprop airplane, a new turboprop airplane is necessary and the ATR 72 is one of the best and most requested, and we also need a new Airbus, and what better airplane than the wonderful Airbus A330, a wide-body airplane, ideal for long transatlantic flights... thank you very much

• The Christmas season is approaching, the best time of the year for aviation and aerofly lovers, with the new Boeing 737 Max and NG we will be able to fly all year round and it will be fantastic, I bring you a suggestion for the two new airplanes of the Aerofly 2025 version, an ATR 72 would be wonderful, an ideal regional airplane for short flights, we only have one Dash 8 turboprop airplane, a new turboprop airplane is necessary and the ATR 72 is one of the best and most requested, and we also need a new Airbus, and what better airplane than the wonderful Airbus A330, a wide-body airplane, ideal for long transatlantic flights... thank you very much

Personally, I'd go for the A330 and an A321neo. They re-use A320 cockpit elements such as the PFD/MCDU/ND so they would be simpler to develop and the PW4000-powered A330 is a brilliant machine (N805NW). Turboprops are OK, but I don't think too many people are interested in them so it would be a waste of time to develop. We also don't have nearly all of the places ATRs fly to.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333

Woa guys! Aerofly fs 2024 isn't released yet and you're already talking about 2025😅

Aviationly,

SkyX

• I hope A220-300, A330, A350, B767, MD-11 in AF2025

That's a bit optimistic from a small developer in the course of a year- maybe the A220 and A330 could work by reusing elements but everything else is probably not feasible. The reason simulators such as RFS and IF have so many planes is because they are of inferior quality; Many of them do not have accurate sounds, physics, modelling, systems, or any semblance of quality whatsoever.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333