American Airlines A320's winglet

• I was on Instagram watching a story when I saw that :

It's a a320 I guess and when I see the winglet there is a logo. Is it possible to add it to Aerofly please?

Thanks by advance and have a nice day

buuuut… if you take a look at the registration of the one in aerofly, N127UW, you’ll see that the real counterpart has no winglet. i think this is better-looking, but aside from that, the one in aerofly has the winglet. The same with G-EUUL. Lacks a winglet IRL but still has the winglet in the sim. But oh well, have the sim-aircraft closer to the real counterpart, or just stick extra stuff on in the sim-one that the real one doesn’t have?

• None of American’s A320s have winglets (sharklets), so technically it isn’t accurate to begin with.

Oh really? never knew. was gonna add that it would be better to stick to the real counterpart, since in the case of the British Airways 77W, the first few between STBA and like STBF don’t have a BA crest/coat of arms next to the BRITISH AIRWAYS lettering, and IPACS followed this when they made STBA without the crest. so they’ve recreated a real aeroplane before, why have some of the 320s gained sharklets when the real models they’re based from don’t have them IRL 🤔

• Oh really? never knew. was gonna add that it would be better to stick to the real counterpart, since in the case of the British Airways 77W, the first few between STBA and like STBF don’t have a BA crest/coat of arms next to the BRITISH AIRWAYS lettering, and IPACS followed this when they made STBA without the crest. so they’ve recreated a real aeroplane before, why have some of the 320s gained sharklets when the real models they’re based from don’t have them IRL 🤔

Some aircraft in Aerofly never had their operators in real life. For example, the Air New Zealand Q400 that was just added. They never flew the Q400. Personally, if it means we get more liveries, I’m happy with it.