A320 frozen fuel figure?

• So in previous aerofly sims the a320 always came with 7620kg of go go juice loaded. I don’t know how i didn’t notice this earlier but im using the delta one in FS global rn and noticed that the figure has been bumped up to 7700kg. Not only that, but whereas the other sims it used to consume fuel, the FOB figure is actuually frozen in the new instalment. Any reason it was bumped up and frozen or purely accidental?

• The fuel use was always experimental and had no real effect on the mass of the aircraft. And due to issues with the fuel in the Learjet, Q400 and King Air we decided to just freeze the fuel level and thus allow long distance flights without any warnings. So far the users have no option to adjust the fuel so it's better overall if the fuel is not drained at all.

When we eventually add fuel and mass and balance to the sim the fuel should be consumed again. Perhaps we may add an option for infinite fuel as well, we don't know yet. That is a major change to all aircraft though so we could not add this in so close to the release.

Regards,

Jan

• The fuel use was always experimental and had no real effect on the mass of the aircraft. And due to issues with the fuel in the Learjet, Q400 and King Air we decided to just freeze the fuel level and thus allow long distance flights without any warnings. So far the users have no option to adjust the fuel so it's better overall if the fuel is not drained at all.

When we eventually add fuel and mass and balance to the sim the fuel should be consumed again. Perhaps we may add an option for infinite fuel as well, we don't know yet. That is a major change to all aircraft though so we could not add this in so close to the release.

No that’s okay, i did notice in previous aerofly versions that it wouldn’t affect handling or weight of the aircraft, but i did like that it drained (even if the original quantity was still fairly low) and thus displayed warnings once you’d been flying for a while. Thanks for the answer.