Fs global mobile streaming issues

• As much as I hate to say it , because I love the sim so much , decided to stick with fs23 indeffantly , reasons being it’s totally unreliable over my ee network 5g , I plan a flight on nav page screen , and I find most time sitting their waiting for the terrain on map to fully load out to proper resouloution , and also when I click on fly now from an airport start position my plane is their but airport and scenery details don’t load up straight away , again this is why I don’t like internet active sims or games for that matter , on a personal level , for me fs23 is by far the better sim overall , for performance , for overall detail , for basically all the airports I have visited so far , and the fact it works perfectly and fast every time , I hope soon to get adequate pc to run a desktop version , what with cost of living crisis and other factors I don’t have super fast reliable internet with home hub etc , only my selular device

• As much as I hate to say it , because I love the sim so much , decided to stick with fs23 indeffantly , reasons being it’s totally unreliable over my ee network 5g , I plan a flight on nav page screen , and I find most time sitting their waiting for the terrain on map to fully load out to proper resouloution , and also when I click on fly now from an airport start position my plane is their but airport and scenery details don’t load up straight away , again this is why I don’t like internet active sims or games for that matter , on a personal level , for me fs23 is by far the better sim overall , for performance , for overall detail , for basically all the airports I have visited so far , and the fact it works perfectly and fast every time , I hope soon to get adequate pc to run a desktop version , what with cost of living crisis and other factors I don’t have super fast reliable internet with home hub etc , only my selular device

There is great difficulty for developers in finding good satellite images. And these images often cost a lot of money. Even so, the developers have already promised to bring continuous updates and improvements in all scenarios. Be patient as this is not done from night to day.

Edited once, last by Kennedy (January 2, 2024 at 10:28 PM).