• Hi:

I am new to this forum. I have Fs 2 onmy macOS Sonoma 14.2.1. and it used to run well but now after installing the new version of macOS sonoma , FS 2 does nto run , it comes up with the menu screen and thats it!

I run a mac mini M1 processor. technical support for FS replied to me saying

" The M1 chip is not very capable of running FS4 and we have seen users having issues. With M2, it works fine". I dont believe this as it used to work fine before otherwise why would Apple store allow it to be sold?

Is this true? does anyone have the same issue I have?

• FS 2 and FS 4 are both compatible with the latest macOS version and are also working fine with the new Apple M1 and M2 processors.

However for some reason, the recent macOS update broken compatibility for FS 2 and we are still investigating why. Please contact our support at mail(at)ipacs.de along with your hardware information to better support you. Our email address is mail(at)ipacs.de.

• I have the Apple M1 Max chip and Sonoma 14.2.1 on my MacBookPro (16" 2021):

- FS2 app not working

- FS2 Steam works

- FS4 Steam works

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries