• Hi guys, love the game so far. But I was wondering if there are plans to optimize the game more for android. On my s22 it nearly catches fire after playing for 10 minutes. Also, are there plans to keep updating the game with new airports, better scenery and maybe weather options?

• Hi guys, love the game so far. But I was wondering if there are plans to optimize the game more for android. On my s22 it nearly catches fire after playing for 10 minutes. Also, are there plans to keep updating the game with new airports, better scenery and maybe weather options?

This has little to do with game optimization, really, and everything to do with the manufacturing process of the processor! The power consumption of this chip is very high and the energy efficiency ratio is not very good:)

If you've reduced the graphics quality, throttled the frame rate of your game and are still getting hot, install a cooling back clip which will improve your gaming experience! If it continues to heat up, it will affect the life of the mobile phone's motherboard and battery!:)