• Hi guys. Strange as it may seem I couldn't find the answer to my question in the whole forum, I only found some comments on a very old post.

This is my question: On the Baron 58 when you are on the ground, how do you know if your aileron trim is at zero?. I see there is a small wheel close to the floor that shows the rudder trim but I can't find any clue of how to know the trimming of the ailerons. I really love Aerofly Fs2 and the Baron and I find this the only snag to fly this plane.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers...!

• Hi guys. Strange as it may seem I couldn't find the answer to my question in the whole forum, I only found some comments on a very old post.

This is my question: On the Baron 58 when you are on the ground, how do you know if your aileron trim is at zero?. I see there is a small wheel close to the floor that shows the rudder trim but I can't find any clue of how to know the trimming of the ailerons. I really love Aerofly Fs2 and the Baron and I find this the only snag to fly this plane.

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Cheers...!

You can see it on the control yoke, if you turn the trim wheel, the control yoke moves and you can see it on the instruments.🖖