AFS 4 Crashing on Start

• Hi

Recently I had to factory-reset my PC because of some issues non-related to AFS 4. Before the reset it was on Ubuntu 23.04. After the reset, I set it on Ubuntu 22.04. After I reset it, I downloaded all my games back: Minecraft, War Thunder and AFS 4. So WT and Minecraft both worked just fine, but then I tried running AFS 4. It allowed me to move all around the main menu, but by the time I clicked on "Start", it sent me to the usual "initializing" screen and then it crashed. Now I tried updating Ubuntu back to 23.10, but the only thing that changes it that it now reaches the moment where the "initializing" screen starts to fade, and only then it crashes.

Please help

"Don't worry for what it could have been... but enjoy what it's gonna be"

- Commander Starman

• Hm... The Aerofly folder doesn't appear when I search it. However, if I go on steam and click "Browse game's local files", it does show me the game files, but I can't see any tm.log files.

Now maybe it's a driver issue as you said, so what driver should I get or upgrade to make it work (if u know it)?

"Don't worry for what it could have been... but enjoy what it's gonna be"

- Commander Starman

• tm.log file is not stored inside game files. It's a special folder in your linux user folder.

If you are not familiar with a linux shell, we recommend to go back to the ubuntu version where Aerofly FS 4 used to work.

You also need to provide more information regarding your system, e.g. what graphic card do you use?