• The grey paint around the cockpit windows of the a320 looks a little tacky even though it exists on some liveries in real life like lufthansa but for liveries like delta it should be white like the new air New Zealand livery and not grey it nags me quite a bit knowing it’s not supposed to be there

Also the GPWS callouts on both Airbus’s the 10 callout rarely announces even with a really slow decent rate and the 5 callout is way too fast almost like it’s saying it in a hurry I think it’s a quick fix that should be in the next update:)

• The grey paint around the cockpit windows of the a320 looks a little tacky even though it exists on some liveries in real life like lufthansa but for liveries like delta it should be white like the new air New Zealand livery and not grey it nags me quite a bit knowing it’s not supposed to be there

Also the GPWS callouts on both Airbus’s the 10 callout rarely announces even with a really slow decent rate and the 5 callout is way too fast almost like it’s saying it in a hurry I think it’s a quick fix that should be in the next update:)

The Delta livery is a bit bright (blue should be darker) and the winglets should be coloured. The "ship number" is also incorrect and displayed in the not all the correct places.

The "2000" callout is also missing.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333