Flight Planning

• Two questions

Firstly, I was trying to plan a route to and from the same airport (EGNV) and it doesn't load into the MCDU or the flight information bar - is this not possible?

And I should know this but EGNV rw 23 has three different approaches available (I23,N23 and Q23) - can someone explain what the differences are (I assumed the 'I' is for ILS....)

Thanks!

• Two questions

Firstly, I was trying to plan a route to and from the same airport (EGNV) and it doesn't load into the MCDU or the flight information bar - is this not possible?

And I should know this but EGNV rw 23 has three different approaches available (I23,N23 and Q23) - can someone explain what the differences are (I assumed the 'I' is for ILS....)

Thanks!

Hi,
    1. You have to land on the other side of the runway (e.g. Tk is on RWY 02. Then you have to land on RWY 20) or you add any waypoint for your route and you can land on the same airport and runway direction

2. If you have any questions regarding to the approach I can recommend the fly by wire Website. There is a detailed list of the different approach types:

Types of Approaches - FlyByWire Simulations Documentation
    Comprehensive documentation for FlyByWire Simulations
    docs.flybywiresim.com

Iphone 15 Pro: Aerofly Fs Global

Rtx 4070 Ryzen 7 7745HX: Aerofly Fs 4, Msfs 2020, Dcs