• Hi! As the Mac version works, I would recommend to add a MAC-icon to your first page where version 7 is introduced. If I were a first time visitor looking for a Mac compatible RC-simulator I might be off again, without finding out that you DO care for fruit. Just my 2c - in your interest :cool:

Btw: do you know when the patch (for Mac, of course) will be available making it possible to change helicopter parameters? Thanks in advance.:)

• Hi, quad flier interested in learning to fly sailplanes. For a Mac compatible OS there seems to be only one of decent quality simulator. AeroflyRC7. So I checked out the ikarus.usa site. No DVD option. 2nd choice (due to slow internet connection, rural USA) is the Apple App store. After 3 slow (+12hrs) download attempts of +9GB the file failed to completely download or install due to some form of error. Apple has reviewed the problem & refunded me the purchase price.

OS 10.9.2, 2.5GHz Intel Core i5 processor, 8GB SRAM, AMD Radeon HD 6750M with 512MB of memory housed in a iMac. No issues downloading and installing a number of different Apple and non-apple updates, plug-ins and applications before and since the failed Aerofly RC7 basic program. Any known issues? Any chance a DVD version will be released?