What's gone wrong with the Pitts?

• Since the last update, the Pitts Special has become uncontrollable on ground because a really crazy rudder behavior. I tried on Assisted and Auto rudder settings and the result is a strong shake before I can pull up. With Manual mode the effect is even worse, as the plane goes crazy as soon as you raise 1/3 of the throttle lever. It's absolutely impossible to take off with the rudder in manual. Has anyone else experienced this? Before the update, the Pitts was just fine!

Edited 2 times, last by Warper71 (July 27, 2015 at 8:12 PM).

• Ok, I finally managed to get rid of it on Manual. The trick is to apply rudder gently while accelerate very slowly on the runway.
    Anyway, on Assisted and Auto settings, the "crazy rudder dance" is still there...

• I tried this out last night. Could take off on first attempt but did apply some opposite rudder to counter the steering on the runway when accelerating and the rudder did go a little erratic for a moment once I was off the ground. It's not an aircraft I use frequently though to make any real comparison with.