missing immersion/realism items

• Graphically Aerofly FS2 is already very nice. Similar to DCS which brings me to the main difference between these 2.
    There are presently no items at all which would increase immersion/realism a lot.e.g.
    1. Sound cones. Engines sound the same regardless if you are e.g. in front or aft of the planes.
    2. Audible buffeting for e.g. extended speedbrakes.
    3. Windsound increase with extended landing gear / no sound during gear extension/retraction on the 737 and A320.
    4. Touchdown smoke effect.
    5. VC (and/or panel) shaking/buffeting at high AoA flight.
    6. Vortices at high AoA flight.
    7. A copilot in the A320, 737 and 747

DCS has the most realistic vortices I've seen in any sim and their use of HDR is brilliant.
    Touchdown smoke is overdone but basically it's very nice. P3D has an even more realistic touchdown smoke effect AFAIR.

It would be great if IPACS would consider a few of these items for future updates.

• Well of these items are on my wish-list, too :)
    ...Apart from the shaking VC because its generally overdone and I would only like to see shaking if the mouse cursor would stay on the same knob. Otherwise it becomes to hard to control the airplanes cockpit.

The vortices in DCS look good if you don't do hard maneuvers. Then you notice that they are faked and are just static trails of the wing tips. They should be infuenced by the downwash as well I think. And near the ground they should wander outwards...

Regards,

Jan

• Well of these items are on my wish-list, too :)
    1.Apart from the shaking VC because its generally overdone
    2. I would only like to see shaking if the mouse cursor would stay on the same knob.
    3.The vortices in DCS look good if you don't do hard maneuvers. Then you notice that they are faked and are just static trails of the wing tips.

1.Quite the opposite.
    E.g. on the 737 the fuselage buffeting/shaking is very noticable
    In the 747 the shaking, especially with flaps up is so bad that you can't read the instruments anymore!
    In the HP Victor the buffeting at high AoA was so bad that they increased the 'official' stall speed because the shaking was so violent at the actual stall that they feared that a structural failure would occur!
    2. Once you reach the buffeting level that's certainly not the time anymore to push any buttons ;)
    3. Have you got the latest 1.5 version?