Taranis 9D+ - Missing Functionality

• I have the Taranis 9D+ and can't assign the rotary knobs (apparently "sliders" to the software) nor the SF toggle or SH momentary switches. I made sure to assign them to channels but still it's a no-go. Is their use just not possible or am I doing something wrong?

I searched for answers but found none so I'm assuming I'm missing something simple, I'm a newb.

Thanks in advance for your help.

• To what kind of controls are you trying to assign your rotary knobs? If they act as if a button is pressed each time you rotate them one tick, then you can assign that to the buttons to the left or to the right of the "slider" part. Click into the button area on the right, rotate the knob right. Click on the button area on the left, rotate it to the left.

Regards,

Jan

• Thanks for the reply. I figured it out:

I have to add the controls I want to use in the game on the Mixer page. I select an empty channel line, press enter, go down to source, press enter, then move the switch I want for that channel. This allowed me to use all my dials and switches in the simulator.

For optimal functionality you need to set CH5 to SE, CH6 to SG, CH7 to S1, and CH8 to S2. The others don't seem to matter because the simulator only seems to allow those to be off or on.