Need help with Mac and DX9 Using 3031100 Interface and Satellite Receiver

• My system is running OS 10.12.2, 16 GB and all solid state 500 gb drive.
    The receiver that I have connected to the interface is a satellite and I can get a successful bid with the transmitter.
    The problem is the program is not seeing the transmitter on the USB port?
    Thank You

• Hy
    here is the manual: http://www.ikarus.net/downloads/manu…-ikarus-usa.pdf
    see point 2.4 at the manual.
    If you use a spectrum satellite you should choose "Mode 1" so that the purple LED is on. connect the satellite receiver with the rc-sim-connector wih the patch cable and it should work.

Wolfgang

Einst war ich jung, fesch und dynamisch ==> Jetzt bin ich alt, grau und phantastisch - Spitzname: "Der Graue Baron" :p
    Aerofly Professional Deluxe, Aerofly RC 7 Ultimate 7.4.11, Real Flight G5.5

• Thanks I know have a connection to the software the next problem is the software is not seeing the throttle stick at all. The throttle is being controlled by on of the three position switches? Can't seem to find a solution to that?

• Thanks I know have a connection to the software the next problem is the software is not seeing the throttle stick at all. The throttle is being controlled by on of the three position switches? Can't seem to find a solution to that?

why this? Screenshot of this? what are you using in the transmitter a clean model without any mixers? try to setup a clean model without mixers and try it again.

Wolfgang

Einst war ich jung, fesch und dynamisch ==> Jetzt bin ich alt, grau und phantastisch - Spitzname: "Der Graue Baron" :p

Edited once, last by errorwolfi (January 5, 2017 at 8:49 AM).

• why this? Screenshot of this? what are you using in the transmitter a clean model without any mixers? try to setup a clean model without mixers and try it again.

Wolfgang

I did have a clean model with no channel mixing but I set it up again. Still had the same problem. Then I went into the advanced controller setup menu and reassigned the throttle and it is now working correctly. Thanks for your help.

• Hy
    I'm happy to hear this. sometimes it is better to do things twice. And i always use the advanced controller-setup, to see which channel is known correct. have fun with the sim.

Wolfgang

Edited once, last by errorwolfi (January 6, 2017 at 3:05 PM).