Users with AMD Video Cards - Issue Resolved

• For those of you who have AMD video cards and are having graphical problems after the last update, an issue with these particular cards has been confirmed. Please be patient while a solution is being worked on. A fix could be prepared as early as the beginning of next week.

Update- The latest update (EA4.14) has been confirmed to fix the bug that users with AMD video cards were experiencing. Thank you for your patience while IPACS resolved this issue.

IPACS Development Team Member

I'm just a cook, I don't own the restaurant.
    On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

Edited once, last by drhotwing1 (IPACS) (April 14, 2017 at 4:01 AM).

• Thanks Jeff - I have an AMD card, so now looking forward to the fix :) I was very impressed with the sim and the high res South West USA dlc, with the result that I uninstalled all my MSFSX stuff - I prefer to see the real world. Of course it's frustrating that AMD users have to wait, but I understand this was an unforeseen glitch which you have addressed quickly.

• I'm one of those.

Any news about the promised fix?

It's being worked on. Apologies for the delay

On behalf of Torsten, Marc, and the rest of the IPACS team, we would all like to thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

Jeff

• Just a quick update, a fix is being released shortly. For those who have AMD video cards and misaligned ground textures please test this once you get the update and report on here if your problems are resolved.

Regards,

Jeff

• Good news to report :) I've just re-installed the sim , along with South West USA and Utah (I'd removed everything after the graphics problems), and all is now ok. Many thanks to Jeff and the IPACS team, seems that the problem is resolved. Now downloading Switzerland and NYC :)