At the end of nearly each lesson, when you got your rating and the screen will then change to close your lesson the main executable crahes and the program is restarted.
I tested that on two different systems with newest Windows 10 64 Bit, newest BIOS, newest drivers for main board graphics etc.
Systems are (both with no overeclocking):
1. ASUS Z270-A, 16 GB, Intel i5 7600, ASUS ROG Strix 1070 OC, 8 GB, Samsung M.2 SSD
2. ASUS Prime X370 Pro, 16 GB, Ryzen 5 1600X, ASUS ROG Strix 1070 OC, 8 GB, Samsung M.2 SSD
Checked following settings:
- Starting game normal/as Admin
- Using Full Screen/Window Mode
- Using all graphics qualities from high to low
- Using Windows w/wo gaming mode
- all possible solutions from forum
Normal flight is possible without any erros. External Hardware is only Microsoft Sidewinder Precision Pro, no TrackIR etc.
I found some themes depending this error, checked all possible forum hints, but no success.
Because this occurs on two completely different processor systems, i assume a software error.
Even if thats an error which is difficult to evaluate, i can reproduce it nearly always, only sometimes (<5%) one lesson works and the crash occurs after second lesson.
Maybe, some code refactoring in this section where lesson ends, may solve that, even if no one knows why