Posts by Vassalfada

Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue with my user repaints, although they always had worked until now, and installed properly in the Documents/Aerofly FS 2 folder.

They simply don't appear anymore in the aircraft menu, even after renaming the tmr files into "option.tmc" and editing the text content.

Please, can you help me to get my repaints back?

Thanks ;)

Hello,

I have an issue with some FSCP airports :

I can select the airports and gates in AFS2 location menu, but I can't see any runways or buidings. The place is totally empty.

This happened with LIMC, LIML and EDDF so far, with ot without Aeroscenery satellite textures, and with ot without cultivation.

I downloaded some others airports to check if it was only those places and I got LFTW and LFML working aswell, as some others FSCP airports I had installed previously.

So, is this problem specific to these airports, or am I missing something to get them working properly? Thanks in advance ;)

That's what I was thinking too, but I couldn't find any trace of the converted files on my computer.

Also, why would the converter use another path than the one that is set in the config.tmc, it wouldn't make sense, isn't it?

It's a bit puzzling but if there is no issue on your side, I need to find what's wrong on mine, there's no other way.

I'll try again with the whole DR400 folder, and I see no reason why these BMP wouldn't be converted if the DR400 ones are converted successfully. I'll try renaming/replacing some of the DR400 bmp's and hopefully it will work.

Again, thanks for your attention and your patience ;)

Yes, the DR400 converted fine.

Thanks for the advice, I'll try and report here .

And sorry for the double thread, I simply couldn't delete the first one ;)

So, I managed to convert the wav files along with the DR400 and it worked as intended.

This problem is solved for now.

I also tried with the BMP livery files but that wasn't successful for some reasons.

So, I still need to find a way to convert those files.

I guess the converter is working for you but what could be wrong on my side, I'm wondering ?

Thank for your help anyway ;)

Hello, same problem for me.

I just finished an Air France 747-400 livery (1995 era) but the Aircraft converter won't convert the BMP files nor create the livery folder in "Documents\Aerofly FS 2\aircraft\b747".

Looks like this function is not working anymore with the last SDK.

A shame as I have a few more 747 liveries in the works.

Could someone look at it please ? Thanks ! ;)
    tm_aircraft_converter.log

Finally, I managed to convert my Air France 747 textures, inside the whole DR400 folder, and by renaming the 747 bmp's with some dr400 textures names.

So, the converter works for me but only with the whole DR400 folder for some reason.

Also, it takes a bit of renaming/replacing work before and after conversion but if there's no other solution for now, it's better than nothing.

Sadly, I cannot share the livery as I cannot generate the preview.ttx file, unless you know a solution about it.

I also have several Corsair 747 liveries and more in the pipeline, would be cool to be able to share them with you guys. ;)

Apparently, I'm not the only one having this livery conversion issue. Is there a chance to see this problem fixed at some point?

I know the repainters community is not big and not extremely active in AFS2, but with this kind of blocking issue on the way, we might not see new liveries coming anymore, which would be a shame imho. :(

Mostly old stuff but one can dream :):

- Airbus A300 B2

- Dassault Mercure

- Sud-Aviation Caravelle

- De Havilland Comet (DH 106)

- Nord 262

- Transall C-160

- Nord 2501 Noratlas

- Douglas DC-10

- Socata Rallye

- ATR 42

- Dassault Mystère 20