Posts by brunnobellic

Nearly finished just a few more things to do then i will upload it for you.:)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A sneak peek of Palma-de-Mallorca coming soon for you.:)

Here is IBIZA airport that iv made , but it has just standard buildings in , so if any one want's to model the terminal then that would be great and then ill remove the buildings .

But I will upload it today for you to have .:)

Hello pascal

I think your right about the mesh , it might be messing with the models , but as you said it can get a bit frustrating at times , and a big thank you to all that help here on the forum with giving ideas and solutions to fix problems . we all strive for the same goal to make scenery and bring it to the community .

All in all your right and iv got something for you to test and I think you will like it and may be you can give input to it to .;)

cheers

colin

This decision to us xref models was because the models that was in had problems with Hight, and kept splitting apart. now if you want them back I will give you the files to put them in . I also have been looking for a better model for the terminals as I said before I was not happy with them .

As for the taxi way and rwy you asked to have them the same color as Asturias which they are .and for the grass between and around the rwy is got something to do with photo scenery nothing to do with me , as its just a rwy and taxi way tarmac. the rest for making the grass between and around the rwy is up to you to make photo scenery.

I am sorry for you not liking the results of my work but at the end of the day its down to people's tastes and I only have a small amount of time to work on scenery as I'm busy working .

I will get a package for you soon and will send you different versions of terminals and then you can pick which one you would have . as for then terminals I will look for them or I will us rendoc and get the google maps version and then you can see what you think.

Regards

Colin