There are various methods to include objects of all kinds for FS4:
- In the FS AirportCreationTool, all xref objects that exist in FS4 (and also FSCloudPort) can currently be directly integrated.
- Other user-created objects can be included in the FS AirportCreationTool if they are converted from FS4-compatible sgi files.
- Independently of this, trees can also be created as cultivations for FS4 and saved in the "cultivation" folder, as has already been done.
- With a little trick, FS2 TOC files can also be displayed in parallel with the FS4 files
- And in some areas there are already automatic cultivations with trees and buildings from FS4.
What is the trick to get FS2 TOC files to work in FS4?