Posts by moxeetwo

What I would recommend though is to try it when you're not using other apps on your computer. Unfortunately GeoConvert is buggy and seems to have several problems with restarting or hanging when other apps are being used.

If that's not the issue, you can always disable GeoConvert Wrapper in the AeroScenery settings.

The only thing running is AeroScenery. I disabled GeoConvert Wrapper and do fewer grid tiles at the same time. It works for what I have left to do.

Nick,

GeoConvert wrapper isn’t working. I do have Use GeoConvert Wrapper on in the settings. When the first grid is done. The green “GeoConvert has finished press esc.” comes up but, doesn’t go on to the second grid. Pressing esc. it will continue with the next grid.

I decided to try some cultivation, I followed Rodeo’s tutorial. When I click run on scenProc it says “reading map.osm”, then it says “cant open map.osm”, and there isn’t any data. I’m not sure what’s wrong.

Todd

I decided to uninstall/reinstall Aerofly after no reponse to my earlier thread. The main.mcf file isn’t in the documents/aerofly fs2 folder and it’s not in the steam/common/Aerofly fs 2 flight simulator folder. Does anyone know where the main.mcf is located?

Todd

Airports no longer show on the Location map. I deleted the main.mcf from the Documents/Aerofly FS2 folder, after restarting Aerofly the main.mcf wasn’t there, so I reinstalled a backup copy. Still didn’t work. Deleted the extra_user_folder line. Put it back in, and the path to the other drive and folder with scenery in it, that didn’t work either.

Current Aerofly Version: 2.04.05.21 (20190304)

Todd

Rodeo,

I read your workflow on using USGS files. I can download the image files with U-get, but haven’t figured out downloading the USGS Metadata files in a batch. What was your process for doing that.

Thanks,

Todd

When I go to Location, click on an airport, click the runway to start from. Aerofly goes back to the main screen. I have version 2.01.05.39 not sure if this is the current update.

Todd

I have entered reil_uni and just uni into the highlighted string below, the REIL's don't show up. Everything else works fine. Am I missing something?

<[tmsimulator_runwaytmslist][runways][]
    <[tmsimulator_runway][element][0]
    <[tmvector2d][endpoint1][-118.5930160 46.9748984]>
    <[tmvector2d][endpoint2][-118.5814744 46.9787899]>
    <[tmvector2d][threshold1][-118.5930160 46.9748984]>
    <[tmvector2d][threshold2][-118.5814744 46.9787899]>
    <[float64][width][15.00]>
    <[string8][name1][5]>
    <[string8][name2][23]>
    <[string8] [appltsys1][std]>
    <[string8] [appltsys2][std]>
    <[string8] [papi1][none]>