Posts by W.B.

Please don’t rush the release. I hope the scenery for PC version can at least be a Denver level. Please take your time to finish the city light, autogens, POIs and taxiway lights. Also I hope the vegetations can be as good as the Florida scenery, the tree placements in old California scenery is a mess, we don’t want something like that.

We have already used good European scenery such as orbx LOWI / TrueEarth Netherlands and Paris VFR. Please don’t let us done when we fly these regions again in FS4. Nobody wants to wait for many years only to see scenery quality degenerates.

In addition, it would be nice if you can consider redoing the old California scenery in the future. Adding official autogens, street lights and improve the vegetations. I live in California and it would be fun to fly it in FS4.

Don't worry, aren't you smart enough to use a translator, it's not hard to translate Turkish into English, instead of telling me, do it yourself first, tell the trooper who supports you so that he can learn how to use translation on the phone, there is such a thing as automatic translation on the phone. Are you understood 🙂

This forum has players from all over the world, if everyone speaks their own language, this place will be in a mess and discussion will be much harder. Not every browser has automatic translation function and surely no want want to use translator for every thread. You should learn some basic manner and respect the other people.

I checked it. LFPG now has ground texture and looks much better than before. There’s issue regarding mesh but I’m sure it’s not a big problem and they can fix it soon. I can’t see why you’re so disgruntled about this update.

Wer um himmels willen,erstellt solche schlechten DLC (auch wenn es kostenlos ist)?????????????????;(

Wenn das die DLC sind (wie Just Flight Hawk) und jetzt das für Aerofly FS 2 im Jahr 2021..werde ich mich bald von hier zurück ziehen.:!:

Und wieder dahin gehen wo meine Wurzeln sind, und ich 98 das erste mal mit Flugsimulation angefangen habe.

Tut mir Leid.

I don’t understand why you have such comment. The cityscape in this DLC is great. Airports were bad but here they are making up for them. The price is reasonable. I don’t think there’s anything to complain. Furthermore, we should be thankful that there’re still developers paying attention to Aerofly. Please don’t start this year in this forum with passive attitude.

But this is very difficult as we need a partner in China that handles all this for us. It is something the chinese government has introduced recently, it affects all apps and we are afraid a lot of apps will be missing in the store real soon.

This is sickness. The government is collaborating with those big companies such as Tencent and Netease. On the one hand they do what they called “Entertainment product import regulation” to control what its citizens can see and read. One the other hand they use this to bring trouble to foreign developers to force them to cooperate with those domestic companies and share profits. The Chinese AppStore is literally a junkyard now and is occupied by those agent products, harming consumers and developers, benefiting the government and big companies.

But what’s really unexpected is they are even extending their claws to flight simulators. I mean, what can a flight simulator does harm to the governmental propaganda? The Microsoft flight simulator is banned in China because they use bing map??? What the f**k??? Anyway, I’m sorry this complexed political factor brings trouble to your business. Tens of thousands of Chinese players would really love to see FS2021 on Chinese AppStore and I wish you good luck. BUT DO NOT SUCCUMB TO THOSE AGENT COMPANIES!!! As Aerofly is the last few clean water in the dirty AppStore mainstream.

1.It is called flight simulator, not aircraft failure simulator

2.A320 is now providing GPWS, and it’s better than any default models in XP11, P3D etc.

3.Many of the aircrafts provide option to start cold and dark and engine can certainty be turned off.

4.I’m sure you know very little about what aerodynamics mean. Whatever you preferred as a real “flight simulator” doesn’t provide aerodynamics better than Aerofly in a perceivable scale by non-professional users.

5.Don’t blame your hard landing to the sim, blame your maneuvering. In fact the high frame rate in Aerofly gives you better control of the aircraft when it comes to subtle control. You certainly can’t perform a beautiful landing in a 20fps- orbx TE KSEA in XP11.

What I have watched happen is that new users come on board and are ecstatic (like me in January 2017). Over time these users become frustrated with the lack of progress and drift away, to be replaced by a new group who are in turn ecstatic, who then repeat the process. This has happened several times.

And time after time there are always “users” trying to defend IPACS and criticize those who show their concerns, their worries, and misinterpret it as “a way to ask for what themselves demand”.

Perhaps they are agents sent by Laminar Research or Lockheed to blind our developers and control the forum, so as to prevent Aerofly from true progress.:D

Almost every time I start up Aerofly FS2 - I choose Steam "Offline Mode". What does it mean in this context? ;)

As long as Aerofly FS2 does not have Multiplayer - "players online" is not very relevant. What matters - is whether IPACS is comfortable with the financial statements (income vs. expenses). My impression from the outside is that they have good control. And I support quality over quantity - even though I know that quality is time consuming.

Steam has default settings of starting in online mode, most people won’t intentionally start offline. Even if many players launch Aerofly in offline mode, let’s thus multiply the number by 3, it still has only two digits. While the online player number for FSX and XP11 is usually between 1000-2000, I believe there’ll be quite a number of going offline so the number can be even larger, according to your theory, which still far outnumber ours.

There might be quite some number of mobile players, which on the other hand makes IPACS “comfortable with their financial statement”, I guess. But don’t you afraid the PC version of Aerofly eventually turn into an HD mobile version? (That’s also what I hear from many simmers why they refuse to try Aerofly). And that’s what seems to be happening. I’m afraid this will lead PC version into a dead end because one day when the VR and frame rate advantages are caught up by other sims, what can drive IPACS to keep paying attention to PC considering their mobile version is so profitable while PC version has so few users?