Posts by Lucas Bravo

Hello dear babar66 , I don’t know exactly what problems you’re having but take a look at the recent navigation tutorial and follow the departure and arrival steps select the types of departure and arrival at airports this can help and improve.

Regards,

Lucas

I think there's a problem somewhere, it's not in the general setting, and it's nowhere to be found, don't get me wrong, I mean a virtual joystick that's like the virtual rudder controll, ( when it's on assisted or manual) not a setting that will let you connect a ps4 controller.

Are you simulating the AFS2021 on a cell phone?

Because if you do, this virtual control doesn't appear due to the size of the screen or due to some automatic optimization. This only exists in Tablets as far as I know.

Hello Jan, what I was doing before was to create a flight plan in which I chose a runway departure and arrival, right after that I only added waypoints. After I saw the tutorial I created a different flight plan I choose a runway departure and arrival, right after I select the type of departure and arrival that is displayed in the menu options as you did there in the tutorial, I don't edit and do not add no waypoint as before. With that, the plane seems to recognize the route very well and make a more stable approach and only then the automatic copilot works.

This situation is also valid for mobile versions.

I will make more test flights on it.

Take a look:

Before (problematic)

(Copilot does not work very well).

After (no problem)

(Copilot work).

Regards,

Lucas

Can you tell us what you did before? Then we can fix these issues as well. What were or were you not doing before that we can replicate?

The green line on the navigation display shows you the planned flight plan. There are many situations where the flight plan just instructs the autopilot to fly directly to the next waypoint. Then it ignores the planned path and heads directly to the next waypoint as instructed. This is a desired behavior but at some point we want to update the route that is drawn on the display to reflect that you are flying directly to the next waypoint. It should then draw the line from your present position to the next waypoint instead.

Yes I can just give me an hour. I will talk about it in more detail.

Regards,

Lucas

JAN best regards, I just flew a test flight from Colorado KCOS to Denver KDEN after the last navigation update, I only noticed a single problem:

1- When zooming in on the ND I realized that the plane is sailing deviated (parallel) from the line, but in the same direction it happens after a sharp turn, but nothing that gets in the way of the flight.

The update resolved:

1- After the Tutorial I was able to choose the flight plan better and this solved quite a few problems, for example, the automatic copilot performed unwanted movements when triggering it on landing, now it performs the movement perfectly, placed on the plane safely on the ground.

2- The PFD now shows CAT3 Duall or Single in the approach phase in Autoland before it showed CAT1.

3- Solved the problem of curves that I have already mentioned here: Waypoints.

Regards,

Lucas

Contrails are formed because of the high condensation of water vapor at altitudes caused by the escape of hot gases from the engines. When these gases cool in contact with extremely cold air from high altitudes, microscopic water droplets in the atmosphere condense and form clouds. These clouds generally appear above 26 thousand feet and only if the outside temperature is below −40 ° C otherwise the trails will not be formed.

Regards,

Lucas

Excuse me Lucas and the team here, if you are talking about the mobile version, you are on the wrong thread.:/

Hi Tom, the version that I am referring to is the pc, because the user above mentioned some aircraft that he would like to see the presence of sharklets in the pc version, then I only reinforced the TAM and Lufthansa models (new model) as the ones on my list where I would like to see the sharklets when the PC version is updated.

Regards,

Lucas

Yes, I would be happy if Lufthansa new and TAM have sharklets in the future, but I believe that most A320s already have sharklets. We were taken by surprise regarding the implementation of sharklets I am very excited. :)

Regards,

Lucas

Hello everyone,

So JAN, I took a test flight on the A320 taking off from Colorado Springs runway 17R and landing on Colorado Springs 17R I noticed that the '' Appr '' mode didn't work and the turns were very '' delayed '' and the aircraft took a long time to line up . I don't know if the Colorado airport has an ILS that works in 17R, the last time I landed in Colorado 35R the ILS worked but with a little difficulty.

I will do more tests soon. Below follows the plan.

Regards,

Lucas

Dear Aerofly Users

We updated the Aerofly FS 2 Steam version today, mainly improving the navigation.

Change-Log (2020-12-04):

• Top of climb and top of descent are computed correctly again
    • Constraints at the departure runway and arrival runway are removed from the navigation displays
    • Turns with a defined turn direction (left/right turn to heading) are now flown correctly and no longer end up in endless circles
    • Termination of segments and advancing to the next segment is more robust and the autopilot no longer heads off in a constant direction without following the route
    • Great circle flying has been restored allowing for long segments to be flown correctly (like a direct-to from Zurich to San Francisco)
    • Improvements to the route following of the copilot (which is available when overlay is enabled)
    • Missing navigation data for airports in the North-Eastern USA have been restored
    • A320 MCDU clicking the line select key next to the cruise altitude field now adds a suggested cruise altitude to the scratchpad

If you have any questions or feedback, please reply below.

Jan, from what I noticed it has changed a lot, everything is much better now when I have more time I will take a more complete test flight.