Posts by Quichenic

I think also the steering angle during pushback is too little, in real life angles are far sharper. Reported it one or two months ago but the thread was canceled. Hoping the devs will increase the angle, sometimes pushback to the taxiway is very difficult and ends up to get off from it.

Pretty sure that it's accurate since the tow truck in the game uses tow bars to push the plane if they did a sharper angle it would snap te bar or damage the front landing gear of the aircraft there is a line where the tow bar is not allowed to pass it's called the unemployment line

We're happy to announce that the A319 is coming to Aerofly FS soon!

The Airbus A319 is the third member of the A320 family and has a slightly shorter fuselage compared to the A320. Just like the A321 this aircraft comes with two engine options: the CFM56 and IAE V2500 engines, which depends on the airline livery that you select. Some liveries also have the Sharklets installed.

In terms of features the A319 is very similar to the A320 or A321 but of course this aircraft is the lightest variant of the family and has a shorter takeoff and landing distance, ideal for smaller airports.

Announcement and Screenshots:

Jet-Pack (IPACS)
    September 19, 2024 at 3:54 PM

If I may ask I saw that the doors can be opened which ones can be opened only the passenger doors or also cargo doors?

Hey ipacs ik you guys been busy with more developments and the new aircraft that will be soon released. The purpose of my message is to request more 3D airports in the Caribbean for eg Trinidad and Tobago Barbados Jamaica etc as myself is from the Caribbean and will enjoy Caribbean flying also I posted this in the past but will repost it. I would also love to see a Caribbean airlines livery for the 737 thanks in advance 😊

Or curaçao Aruba and bonaire the ABC islands would also be nice to have in 3d

Hello everyone, does anyone know how to fix this problem, sometimes in the Airbus MCDU I get CRL flashing at the bottom and deletes everything I write, am I doing something wrong? Do you have any solution?aerofly.com/community/index.php?attachment/42587/

This clr text flashes because you've pressed and holded the clr button on the mcdu to remove the text you've typed just press the clr button again and it goes away

It’s a flight simulator; not a scenery simulator. And i defy anyone to tell me that we need an A350. Its functionally identical to all the their airbuses. The cockpits are practically identical.

We could have a CH47 chinook, a B2, a B52, a C17, Hercules (the list is endless) but instead it sounds like we are getting yet another generic airbus variant.

Scenery is a big part in every flight simulator would you like to fly in the 2000s scenery? the a350 is also a highly requested aircraft among otherd by the community and btw the a350 cockpit is nothing like the other airbuses the only cockpit that comes a little close to it is the a380 cockpit there is only 1 long range Airbus aircraft which is also why I think the a350 is needed Boeing in this simulator has 3 long range aircrafts 787 777 and the 747

Hate to break it to you all, but an A350 is, as far as a simulator is concerned, functionally identical to all the other Airbus variants they have already released. Not sure why they would choose that over every other possible option. It feels like laziness at this point.

Please explain to me how an a350 is functionally the same as every Airbus they've released it's a long range aircraft while the only other Airbus that's long range is the a380 which is not the same as the a350 in anyway, and how is creating something users have been asking for for so Long laziness

Dude, I don’t know where IPACS gets their aircraft sounds from, but I think they could do so much better. The IAEs on the A321 are the only decent sounding airplane in the game to me; they sound similar to the real thing. Fenix from Microsoft flight sim CFM and IAE sounds godly and exactly like the real thing. When you hit TOGA on Fenix’s IAE, you actually hear less of the buzz because the blades are spinning so fast;

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    it’s a remarkable amount of detail. In Aerofly, the IAE in TOGA detent sounds like how the climb the detent should sound, and the CFMs in Aerofly sound absolutely terrible. I wonder what is the excuse is because I’ve watched videos on YouTube from 9-10 years ago with Aerosoft’s A320 with CFM and IAE,
    and they sound so good. I’m not saying getting sounds and remixing them is easy, but I think IPACS can do a way better job.

Keep in mind you're comparing a 40 dollar plane to a 2 dollar plane Fenix is charging 40 dollars for the airplane while IPACS charges 2 euros/dollars for it airplane recordings cost money if you buy it form someone or if you have the right contacts you can record it yourself if IPACS has the right people who can record the plane engine sounds and other sound they're quality could be better but it's pretty hard to get since most recordings have other sounds interrupting the sound from the engine or any other specific sound they ware trying to get IPACS also sometimes uses user made recordings from aircrafts

We don't now what they are making behind the scenes they've already said that they work in teams one team works on airplanes for example and the other team works on other things so while one team is working on airplanes the other team could also be working on rain for example

Because you don't tell us. You could avoid such statements but you cannot forbid them.

Okay, let's go. What are you guys planning for the next update besides adding the A350? And another thing, we are just giving you a suggestion so that you can improve the simulator. If you could tell us what is coming in a future update, we would be grateful!

IPACS already made it clear that they won't announce anything too early to avoid users complaining that it takes to long or for example when they have an issue or a setback in the development users will complain that IPACS hasn't completed the feature another reason is that users will keep asking about the progress which may be annoying when you constantly see people asking on the forum about more teasers and when it will be done