Posts by biligo

Jet-Pack (IPACS)

I have to say that this is a very realistic simulation game, I want to make the cold cabin startup more realistic, so I want to modify the cold cabin startup logic of some aircraft! I added fuel judgment logic to some aircraft ignition codes, such as <[logic_and][Engine1ManualStartEnabled][]

<[string8][Input][ Engine1StartSelected.Output Engine1MasterSwitch.Output EngineAutoStartSwitchOff.Output LeftForwardFuelPumpOn.Output LeftAftFuelPumpOn.Output LeftCenterFuelPumpOn.Output ]>

>>> I have a question about this situation. On the 777 and crj900, after I used this new code, the starter valve closed after turning off the fuel pump during ignition. However, in the 737ng and 737-500, using the same code, why does the engine continue to run after I turn off the fuel pump? How to shut down the starter after turning off the oil pump during starting??(

Jet-Pack contributes all of aircrafts' codes. All modifications should have real data reference, such as FCOM or some information provided by the manufacturer. Some features are not implemented yet or are not perfect, so they are hidden. You can try to learn how to write code in AEROFLY wiki. Running a logic is not just something can be easily implemented with a single line of code. They are a combination of many parameters. It is not surprising. But if you don't understand the meaning behind the codes, don't modify them, wisenheimer will only lead to errors and crashes. Jet Pack will complete them in future updates. Any changes will be overwritten in the update.

Jet Pack is always written with reference to the actual documentation of the aircrafts. If you want these features to be added, please provide their data to IPACS or learn to write a whole new code yourself. Every code writer doesn't want more errors in their code.

You're right, but I don't have a performance manual to refer to, so most of the modifications are based on my own feelings. Although I can't understand some of the data, I now have some introductions to artificial intelligence software and aerofly weiki. I should be able to understand what 10% of the code means so I can modify some data such as IRS alignment time which may take 10 to 20 minutes in real life but less than 1 minute in game. This is obviously untrue, right? Others such as throttle response delay time, engine start time, fully automatic landing function, landing aerodynamic performance, etc., as well as the different loudness of various background sounds inside and outside the cabin, I changed according to my own preferences, of course I did not change it too outrageously. , does not affect the gaming experience!:):):)

Just removing comments won't make these things magically work. It's as if you took the notes from the front side of the fridge that say buy groceries and put it inside the fridge and call that job done.

However, the magic is that on the 737-500 and CRJ900, I achieved the fully automatic landing function by adding only 2 codes! Well, I hope these features will be added to the aircraft soon:)

My cell phone is Android. Citing another simulator as an example, X-Plane mobile has a Boeing 737 that carries all the waypoints and airways around the world in the FMC, whether short or long routes. Not only on this 737, but all aircraft have FMC/GPS that carry any waypoint in the world's airspace. In addition, Navigraph support is present, making it possible to update airac and the FMC and aircraft GPS database. And this Navigraph support has little impact on the memory footprint of devices, whether iOS or Android.

The two games use completely different game engines, and can you really not see the modeling quality of xplane? ? ? Are the two comparable? If aerofly had used the same rendering engine as xplane, the lighting problem would have been solved more than 4 years ago

How to minimize power consumption while setting the highest image quality? Well, setting the frame rate to 30 can indeed reduce power consumption, but you will feel obvious unsmoothness when landing. If you set the frame rate to 60, the power consumption can reach 5w or more. Well, the solution is this, you only need to run the game in another virtualization software, that is, a virtual machine, to customize the frame rate. The frame rate is now locked at 35 frames, and the power consumption can be reduced to as low as 2w at the highest quality and with the most buildings

Another situation that may have occurred is the following: the Boeing 737-500 does not fly by RNAV but only by VOR and NDB. It is an aircraft of old design, incorporating almost none of the navigation that more modern aircraft use. As you selected an RNAV approach, your aircraft ended up leaving the route due to not having the appropriate instruments for this type of navigation. To resolve any doubts, I suggest you take this same route with the RNAV approach on the Boeing 777, 737-900ER, 787 or 747 as these are aircraft that can easily fly via RNAV. When your aircraft is on final approach, check whether it will leave the route just like the 737-500.

I think it might be like what you said:)thank you

You have to check if there are any discontinuities on your route. Because, if there is, your aircraft will no longer follow the route previously created in the navigation menu and will start flying aimlessly. Do you have any screenshots that show your complete route to Dubai? In the navigation menu you can see if there is any discontinuity in the route.

I've seen it and there were no interruptions and it was the same on the last flight:(

This is a video I recorded without setting wind direction, turbulence and turbulence, Android version 01.01.03.12

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The important question is: Did you leave the frame rate as limited or did you set it unlimited? If you set it to unlimited the battery can drain much faster and the device gets hot quickly because it has to compute more frames.

Yes, when I limit the frame rate to 30fps, the power consumption can be reduced to 2.5w, and the average power consumption at 60fps can reach more than 4w, which is very scary, so can more frame rate options be introduced, like 35/45/55, which can achieve a good balance between smoothness and battery consumption:)

This is the power consumption curve I recorded. It can be seen that when the aircraft just takes off, the maximum power consumption of the entire aircraft can reach 6.6W. Then when reaching the cruising altitude, the average power consumption is about 4w when switching to the cockpit perspective. If you switch to the engine perspective, the power consumption will be reduced to about 3W.

I flew for about 35 minutes and used 25% of the battery. Note that the CPU and GPU frequencies will vary significantly at different camera angles, so power consumption will definitely vary. No way, if you want higher graphics quality, you must sacrifice some power consumption:(

Dear development team, I noticed that starting from aerofly2023, the proportions of the aircraft's throttle, joystick and flight status bar have changed. In the current global version, this proportion is really not suitable. No matter how you adjust the proportion, the shake The touchable areas of the stick and auto-throttle are still too small, and the flight status bar is also a bit large, which affects the look and feel! So, can you restore this ratio to aerofly2022? That would be perfect! Thanks! !

Ok thank you. I am more interested in the part leading up to the takeoff. What actions do you make? You said just selecting the runway an then taking off did not cause the crash. So something from selecting the parking position to after takeoff might cause the issue, something I perhaps did not do that means it doesn't crash on my side... We would like to know the minimum steps or actions that are required to cause this crash.

My phone is running Android 12 and is powered by the Snapdragon 865 platform. I found that this happens sometimes and crashes erratically. Is the development team fixing this problem?:)