3D cultivation fades away outside 5-6 km radius

• While testing out my new ScenProc generated downtown tall buildings/skyscrapers, I noticed that they would become transparent, then invisible as I got further away from them (around 5-6km or 4 miles or +20,000 feet above them). I'm guessing this is a performance trick that only shows your 3D cultivation from your toc files that is within this 5-6km radius bubble around your aircraft because, beyond this radius, you probably can't tell the difference between those 3D objects and the photo scenery. Since my tall buildings are in a separate toc file, they are being treated like 3D cultivation objects.

Not a big deal for trees or houses, but for tall buildings, they should be visible from much greater distances. Increasing the [size] [5000] parameter in the airport's tsc file does help.

Does anyone have any ideas how to exclude these tall buildings from this fading effect?

• I think you would need a separate TSC file for them with a different "size" parameter.

My understanding is that "size" represents the radius of a circle around the objects where they will be visible

This was mentioned in a recent question I asked here...

Cultivation Not Linked To An Airport

It's a good point though, ideally size would be a field in [tmsimulator_scenery_cultivation]

From Trespassers in another post, relevant to this

I think by default the visibility is rather 30 km radius around the center point of the TSC file.

The size parameter is a markup in [m] for that radius. For instance, size=5'000 means a visibility radius of 35km.

• This shot was taken approx 49nm away from an object I placed to test and at approx 14,000ft altitude. I placed the .tsc file in scenery/places (not in airport folder)

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift

• Kenventions, I just created a cylinder in sketchUp, placed it at the airport.

Windows 10 64bit | iCore7-7770K| ASUS STRIX Z270E |KHX2400C15D4 - 32GB | Gigabyte Ge-Force GTX 1080Ti| SSD Intel 520 Series | 40" Philips BDM4065UC/75 4K - Oculus Rift