interlink elite futaba

• I think that this has been a long time issue with RC7 as well. Same thing with other sims other than RF. Have a read of this thread. It has a good tip on setting switches so you do not have to rock them back/forth to activate them.

Will aerofly RC7 work with a Realflight Interlink Elite controller?

I think that this is a problem because the RF interlink controller trims do not show up in the Windows joystick device properties. They do apparently output some kind of usb signal but right now only RF seems to be able to use them. Same goes for a few other buttons on the interlink like menu/cancel/select.

This is not an issue for me since as long as the controller has been properly calibrated all RC8 aircraft seem to be very well trimmed. I guess if you found a problem with a particular aircraft you could maybe try editing that model's servo travels/positions.

Still, it would be nice if we could access these. Also, it would be nice to be able to invert button selections on some functions like normal/acro for heli's.

i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro w/Air Link, Vive Pro

• The RF interlink protocol is unknown to us so we use the controller as a plain USB Joystick. There isn't much we can do here, sorry. If Realflight opens up their protocol, that would be great, but we doubt this will ever happen.