Small bug in recording

• If I record a flight of the MD-11 in a non-standard scheme and then replay it, it replays in the default scheme. Same with F-16. If I record F-16 in the Dutch scheme, it replays in the US scheme. Small thing but would be good if it was fixed. Cheers Dom (Essentia RC YouTube channel)

• Maybe you can just use other video capture software to do this? Esp. since you probably need this to post publicly anyway.

Custom built gaming desktop; Win10 pro, i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, zotac gtx 1080 ti blower, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd. Asus ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, and Asus VG248QE external 1080p 144hz gaming monitor. Now with new Vive Cosmos VR headset, looking good so far.

• If I record a flight of the MD-11 in a non-standard scheme and then replay it, it replays in the default scheme. Same with F-16. If I record F-16 in the Dutch scheme, it replays in the US scheme. Small thing but would be good if it was fixed. Cheers Dom (Essentia RC YouTube channel)

Probably a typo but you are Essential, not Essentia right? I really like your YT vids btw.

Custom built gaming desktop; Win10 pro, i9 9900k (water cooled) oc to 5ghz, zotac gtx 1080 ti blower, 32 gb 3000hz ram, 1 tb ssd, 4 tb hdd. Asus ROG Maximus xi hero wifi mb, StarTech 4 port/4 controller sata powered usb3.0 pcie card, Oculus Rift cv1 w/2x sensors, and Asus VG248QE external 1080p 144hz gaming monitor. Now with new Vive Cosmos VR headset, looking good so far.