NEW Falke SF-25 (for Aerofly FS 2) Currently on sale on Just Flight

• This morning I told the following problems to the support of Just Flight:

1) In the Falke 25C the magnetic compass shows a wrong direction

2) When I want to start one of the three plane-types and set it on a starting point, it's often not clear for taking of. The motor is off and the air brakes can not be moved - only when I repeat the procedure.

3) In the flight-informations (possible to be appropriate on the screen during flight) it's not possible to see the compass/flight-direction. It always shows 90 degrees. And also it cannot display the flight altitude, only the altitude over ground.

3) Some irritating thing: When I reduce the thrust/propeller, the sound changes only by reducing the sound-volume. That's absolutly not realistic. It sounds as if the plane flies away from me. I don't know this from other planes in Aerofly FS 2, and it doesn't match the Quality of Aerofly FS 2.

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit-Version, Intel Core i7 3770, 3,4 GHz, 16 GB RAM, NVIDIA Geforce 1050 ti

• Hi together,

after some flights:

• I obeserverd the same issue with the magnetic compass.
    • the sound is in my view not appropiate (due to this changing volume thing), in the fsx and prepar3d version is the sound much better (changing by rpm).
    • The ignition switch does most of the time nothing, the only possibilty to kill the engine in flight or on the ground is to cutoff the fuel.
    • rollout after the landing is to short, in my opinion.

In principle when I look at the versions for other simulators, I think the developers did a good job there, unfortunetly not in aerofly fs 2. Maybe caused by a lack of specific knowledge how to realize functions in our sim, eventually IPACS could assist them a little bit?

• the sound is in my view not appropiate (due to this changing volume thing), in the fsx and prepar3d version is the sound much better (changing by rpm).

Don't forget that the engine/prop sound in FSX/P3D is only correct for fixed pitch props. For constant speed props it's completely wrong.

The default Aerofly aircraft have it correctly simulated.