• Guys, a bit out of hand this thread is getting. The old me would have deleted this by now :) But we are going to just keep following our course

Thank you for your upcoming work with neat in mind (I hope my English is understandable here). And thousand thanks to not delete this post like it would have been done on the Insany Flight forum (yes they do that, this conversation would have been shut up).

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Airbus Captain Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A319 A320neo A321/neo/LR/XLR | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | X-RAAS2 | FlyWithLua
    iPad | SimBrief/Navigraph | WebFMC

• Thank you for your upcoming work with neat in mind (I hope my English is understandable here). And thousand thanks to not delete this post like it would have been done on the Insany Flight forum (yes they do that, this conversation would have been shut up).

Nobody criticizes ipacs on the contrary we love ipacs and aerofly2020 .. On mobile platforms they are the best simulator ... Hopefully add more landscapes we would love to fly in the Lukla area .. INNSBRUCK ... we would pay to fly in those regions please team ipacs do an agreement with orbx so that we can use your landscapes on the mobile platform ... It would be incredible to fly in those beautiful regions ... A question the boeing 777 was designed by the ipacs team? Why did I read in this forum that the airbus 320 is that of aerosoft in both the pc and mobile version. Is that true?

• A question the boeing 777 was designed by the ipacs team? Why did I read in this forum that the airbus 320 is that of aerosoft in both the pc and mobile version. Is that true?

We sometimes purchase existing 3D models from other companies or make contracts with 3D design studios. Our A320 model is based on the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended but our model has obviously had many many changes applied to it over the years. Also our texture system is quite different, so there is barely anything "original" at this point in time.

• Somos un negocio operado y de propiedad familiar.

We sometimes purchase existing 3D models from other companies or make contracts with 3D design studios. Our A320 model is based on the Aerosoft Airbus X Extended but our model has obviously had many many changes applied to it over the years. Also our texture system is quite different, so there is barely anything "original" at this point in time.

Thank you very much ... The quality of the cockpits of the airbus 320 and boeing 777 is surprising .. They are very similar to the real cockpits .. The design is amazing, that's why I had that doubt .. I am fascinated by the airbus 320 and knowing that it comes from aerosoft I am even happier ... One question .. Could there be a possibility that the ipacs team could have an Agreement with ORBX and thus be able to use their landscapes for example Lukla and Innsbruck on the mobile platform? Could that be possible? For the money there is no problem I know that thousands of users would pay to fly in those regions .. And for space on my phone there is no problem .. I have more than 100 gb free to use it in aerofly2020

• I love the way IPACS puts quality over quantity. This “mean of life” has a cost: people are used about quality. They become more exigent. On other forums about Apple, there’s the same effect. The slightest default becomes a drama.

It’s a normal human reaction. Myself, on mobile where Aerofly reduces other so-called flight sims to vulgar games, I have a long wishes list.

By the way, Dear IPACS team, I can send you this list in off. This list is reasonable.

MacBook Pro | M1 Pro | Thrustmaster Airbus Captain Edition
    X-Plane 12 | ToLiSS A319 A320neo A321/neo/LR/XLR | BetterPushback | X-ATC Chatter | X-RAAS2 | FlyWithLua
    iPad | SimBrief/Navigraph | WebFMC