Just wanna say a huge thank you to IPACS for getting the new sim out before Christmas, and what a great job with so much new scenery and new aircraft. Just a few quick questions though: (pictures should be attached)
1) what are the bars in front of the Concorde’s rear tires for?
2) I’ve also noticed every single aeroplane has this strange metal shine on it which, albeit is kind of cool, but I’m not a huge fan so far. Any ways to fix this or is it part of the sim’s graphics?
3) as much as I understand the storage and memory intensity of 3D buildings, why only 2 fairly small structures in downtown Seattle?
These other ones have been in my mind for a few days so I thought I’d just share them here too:
1) pt2: SAS and easyJet liveries for the A320?
2) larger standard fuel capacity for the 320 and LJ45? Flew the Learjet the other day from farnborough and only had enough juice to get as far as Nantes, which really isn’t much (considering it only starts with 1500 kilos onboard I think it needs about 3 times that) Is this ever going to be changed or will it wait til weight and balance becomes a thing?
(Picture attached for question about Concorde tires and actually shows off the metal shine/reflection thing pretty well too)