NEW LIVERIES FOR A320 AND B777

• Hello good afternoon dear development and admins. My humble request is to please add PIA (Pakistan international airways) liveries for a320 and for b777. It will be really really great if you add it.

Regards!

Well, I am not really sure about that… Yeah sure, it’s a beautiful livery. But is it really useful in aerofly? Just ask that yourself, be honest- I think, it’s not, you can’t even fly to Pakistan in aerofly so what’s the purpose of the livery? There are many must-have liveries which are missing and here are just some examples: all the liveries that are outdated; EasyJet/ Eurowings A320.

• Well, I am not really sure about that… Yeah sure, it’s a beautiful livery. But is it really useful in aerofly? Just ask that yourself, be honest- I think, it’s not, you can’t even fly to Pakistan in aerofly so what’s the purpose of the livery? There are many must-have liveries which are missing and here are just some examples: all the liveries that are outdated; EasyJet/ Eurowings A320.

Bro i think you did not understand my request. I only requested that it will be great if they add this livery. I did not say that it's useful, i said that it will be great if they add this livery. And it doesn't make any sense that if you can not fly over pakistan so they shouldn't add it.

Aerofly team has added QATAR AIRWAYS, SINGAPOREAN AIRWAYS AND EMIRATES AIRWAYS. Even these liveries can not fly over these countries. So if i request them to add PIA, is it wrong? It doesn't make any sense bro....

• Bro i think you did not understand my request. I only requested that it will be great if they add this livery. I did not say that it's useful, i said that it will be great if they add this livery. And it doesn't make any sense that if you can not fly over pakistan so they shouldn't add it.

Aerofly team has added QATAR AIRWAYS, SINGAPOREAN AIRWAYS AND EMIRATES AIRWAYS. Even these liveries can not fly over these countries. So if i request them to add PIA, is it wrong? It doesn't make any sense bro....

For me, a livery you can’t use on a realistic flight is not great. But that can vary from person to person, surely. And did you know that Singapore Airlines flies from Frankfurt to JFK? And QATAR often uses Liege Airport for a stop. Emirates does that too but at different airports, for example Madrid. So yeah… there are differences.

• For me, a livery you can’t use on a realistic flight is not great. But that can vary from person to person, surely. And did you know that Singapore Airlines flies from Frankfurt to JFK? And QATAR often uses Liege Airport for a stop. Emirates does that too but at different airports, for example Madrid. So yeah… there are differences.

Schooled🤣

• For me, a livery you can’t use on a realistic flight is not great. But that can vary from person to person, surely. And did you know that Singapore Airlines flies from Frankfurt to JFK? And QATAR often uses Liege Airport for a stop. Emirates does that too but at different airports, for example Madrid. So yeah… there are differences.

For me, a livery you can’t use on a realistic flight is not great. But that can vary from person to person, surely. And did you know that Singapore Airlines flies from Frankfurt to JFK? And QATAR often uses Liege Airport for a stop. Emirates does that too but at different airports, for example Madrid. So yeah… there are differences.