Help needed for preset TMD file

• I am a casual daytime VFR flyer; just basic stick-and-rudder. I am trying to implement a preset TMD file that turns off the exterior lights.

In the Baron 58 "b58.tmd" file I can manually change the light switch values to zero and the aircraft loads with the exterior lights off.

I created a "b58_lightsoff.tmd" file, but it does not work. Either the file is structured incorrectly or it is not loading.

I appreciate any guidance.

Here is the file structure:

• The file name _takeoff is loaded when the airplane is set on the runway, _landing is loaded on short/long final, _clean is loaded in cruise, _cold is loaded for cold and dark, _start is the before start setting. Files _gear and _flaps are used for time-skip feature to inject the correct gear and flap positions.

No other files than those mentioned are loaded by the simulator.

To change the default position simply edit the tmd file of the aircraft, do not change the file name. And also make a backup before and after your change, because Steam can delete you manual changes in an update process.

• The file name _takeoff is loaded when the airplane is set on the runway, _landing is loaded on short/long final, _clean is loaded in cruise, _cold is loaded for cold and dark, _start is the before start setting. Files _gear and _flaps are used for time-skip feature to inject the correct gear and flap positions.

No other files than those mentioned are loaded by the simulator.

To change the default position simply edit the tmd file of the aircraft, do not change the file name. And also make a backup before and after your change, because Steam can delete you manual changes in an update process.

Hello jetpacs, I was wondering if it was possible to deactivate the thrust of the aircraft when the throttle is on idle. I find that the aircraft accelerates far too much and I would like to change this on all the aircraft in my simulator.

Regards