Custom liveries previews/selcal

• Hello everyone,

Recently i made these liveries for the A320 on AFS4, however there is two things that really bothers me and that i'm trying to fix before releasing them (I know there will be a lot of people who will be happy with some of those liveries :))

The first issue i have is the fact that i don't know how to make the livery previews as clean as the default Aerofly ones

The second is that everytime i try to modify the "selcal-color" file that was kindly given to me by Jet-Pack (IPACS), the texture file doesn't show in the sim.

Anyone could help me ?

Kind Regards,

Dylan

• I also had the same problem, I've made same livery but I don't found how to add a good preview

• Hi . As you seem to try the relatively limited offer of commercial Airbus aircraft on Aerofly FS 2023 and now GLOBAL as well, I turn for you for advice. Do you have andy idea why they are not offering an A321neo or shark lets ceo or why the long haul plans are all Boeing?

I have asked around but obviously with this program, even experts cannot stretch the Avianca A320ceo into an A321ceo shark lets. A Vueling livery would—of course be even better.

Do you have an idea?

Best Steven