Will Mobile users be able to witness the amazing B737-900ER in the near future?

• With the release of the B737-900ER being as great as it was for the pc users, Mobile users are still left with unanswered questions. "Will we see it in Aerofly fs 2024?"..."Why did the pc users get it first?"<--- and another example was found on a youtube video from a user saying and I quote "I think it's unfair and a bit biased seeing that they released it on the pc version only, I am so disappointed" And I am no developer for anything but I think I might know why...So this is for all the Mobile users, The development software that is responsible for the coding and the 3D creation's of aerofly is being coded primarily desktop, Converting that into a mobile version is not as easy as a "large quantity of Mobile users make it out to be"And I am well aware that we all will be seeing the B737-900ER in the next game version of aerofly for mobile users being "Aerofly fs 2024"

Looking forward to the Christmas treat8) oh yeah and

feedback and general information is much appreciated.

• With the release of the B737-900ER being as great as it was for the pc users, Mobile users are still left with unanswered questions. "Will we see it in Aerofly fs 2024?"..."Why did the pc users get it first?"<--- and another example was found on a youtube video from a user saying and I quote "I think it's unfair and a bit biased seeing that they released it on the pc version only, I am so disappointed" And I am no developer for anything but I think I might know why...So this is for all the Mobile users, The development software that is responsible for the coding and the 3D creation's of aerofly is being coded primarily desktop, Converting that into a mobile version is not as easy as a "large quantity of Mobile users make it out to be"And I am well aware that we all will be seeing the B737-900ER in the next game version of aerofly for mobile users being "Aerofly fs 2024"

Looking forward to the Christmas treat8) oh yeah and

feedback and general information is much appreciated.

IPACS wouldn't release it for FS2023, it's not part of their business model. They release new features with the new sims and limit bug fixes so money can be made by differentiating the sims. That's why we'll have to wait a few more weeks.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333