Graphics (not what you think)

• I was watching fighter planes and stuff when I noticed, aerofly doesn't have any effects with vapor forming on the wings because of high AOA or wing shaking at high speed, not even a pull up warning from the fighter planes, we don't have rain, no water, no blackout OverG effects, no flares, no emergencies no fire effects, no copilot, basically aerofly needs a complete remaking of the effects and don't forget the after burner BEHIND the engines instead of only inside, I noticed on the F18 you can't turn off the AOA limiter (not really) which is basically a lever on the low right side of the cockpit to enable more AOA at low speeds so that you can use the full potential of the plane, I know this is THE BEST simulator on mobile platforms but at this point it feels like the atmospheric realism is gone we can only set day, night, clouds and turbulence, this would make the simulator 10x better and more enjoyable instead of having to go from point a from point b seeing only day and night

• Not a lot of resources for those making coding for mobile devices, that I'm aware of. Having been involved in FlightGear's open source development for Window and Linux, the laptop and PC are still the main way to have improved graphics at a hobbyist's level.

I am surprised considering AeroFly's early reliance on OpenGL rendering that you haven't been checking out what is going on with FlightGear, as there is a big shift underway to leave their long in use Open Scene Graph rendering and change their rendering engine over to OpenGL, and the early screen shots are showing lots of promise.

So, FlightGear has had, for at least a near decade, a terrain and METAR reading programming using OSG's shader engine to make some of the most realistic and stunning weather/clouds and dynamic terrain and wind effects. Slope soaring in the Alps is very possible in FlightGear. Setting up the shock wave condensation at high AoA is just a matter of reading the local weather for humidity and having a property tree open enough that you can read the aircraft's attitude to it forward movement and speed.