HingebodyGraphics

• Hi Jan, Guess you knew the awkward questions would start to appear and one for the nerds.
    • From 'Updating FS2 to Fs4 aircraft' it says, hingedbodygraphics InputAngle renamed to Input. Is this true for all entries? I have found some require Input and some InputID, I'm assuming in relates to what is called in the dynamics but I may be wrong.

Steve

• Hi Jan, Guess you knew the awkward questions would start to appear and one for the nerds.
    • From 'Updating FS2 to Fs4 aircraft' it says, hingedbodygraphics InputAngle renamed to Input. Is this true for all entries? I have found some require Input and some InputID, I'm assuming in relates to what is called in the dynamics but I may be wrong.

Steve

Hi Steve,

all AngleID become InputID and all InputAngle become Input.

InputID grabs the output directly from the physics and Input grabs the value from another graphics object, e.g. a linear graphics interpolation or something similar.

Regards,

Jan

• Ok thanks for that.

No need to covert the Lynx as I am progressing with it. There are a lot of moving graphics which are stacked on top of each other to give the appearance of magnetic indicators (Not that anyone notices) and each one requires some fiddling.

Steve