F18 Air Racing!!!

• Take off from KCLS and participate in the exciting flight time trial!<3:saint:

Fly the F18 through the mountains!

Stay no more than 500ft above the ground!

The timing starts from the START point and ends at the FINISH point. Share your flight time here! Tell others you are the flying master!8)8)

Copy the code in the txt into custom_missions.tmc in the mission folder.

If you don't want to modify the file, you can download my attachment directly.

Then you will find the F18 Air Race I created in the Flight Challenge!

Hope you enjoy it!:):):)

• admin I ran into some problems: I defined the runway for landing at 34.

The mission interface also showed the direction of landing.

But when I apply it, the landing runway of the navigation interface becomes 16.

Is this caused by a missing code or the navigation data does not allow the use of this runway?

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3

• Hm, have you also set the destination location and direction accordingly?

I'm pretty sure I set them, here is my code.

If there are errors, please point them out.

Thanks a lot!:)

• I checked the way Aerofly does runways:

I had a flight which takes off on runway 23 and lands from the opposite direction. In both cases you are using runway 23, because this is the heading you need to have to start and land.

If I understand it correctly, you want to land heading south, so for landing you will need runway 16 as well.

• You have a syntax error, the block <[tm_time_utc][time][] is never closed. Or is that because you removed some things for the forum?

yeap,I just captured a part of it. The complete code has exceeded the word limit of the forum. if you want to see the complete content ,you can just download and check the .txt file.:)

• I checked the way Aerofly does runways:

I had a flight which takes off on runway 23 and lands from the opposite direction. In both cases you are using runway 23, because this is the heading you need to have to start and land.

If I understand it correctly, you want to land heading south, so for landing you will need runway 16 as well.

Do you mean: I want to land in the opposite direction and must use another runway. The same runway only supports operation in one direction.:/

• orangedog433 actually I just noticed what this flight is all about. This is really a great idea. :thumbup:

For the runway part: if you want to land from the south your file looks OK. My suggestion to change the runway was for the case if you want to land from the north. So maybe the airport has a strange malfunction. How does your correct flight plan look inside the main.mcf? (Because actually in main.mcf and in the custome missions file they are more or less the same)