• Hello@ipacs, aerofly fs global crashes ever time i tap on the onscreen flap button. This issue existed in fs2023 too. It started from the experimental closed beta version and it's also in the new fs global.The only way to deploy the flaps is by using the flaps lever in the cockpit. Please fix it

• I'm facing the same problem as you. This bug appeared on my device in Aerofly Fs 2023 beta and still remains in Fs Global. This occurs when I click on the cameras icon or the flaps icon, causing the simulator to crash and close immediately afterwards.

My device: Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 (2019) - Android 11.

I was already preparing a text reporting this problem.

Edited once, last by Joao_Gabriel (December 7, 2023 at 5:11 PM).

• Does your device have any form of gestures or edge swipe areas that cause could this?

I.e. does this happen regardless if you press the button or press right next to it?

Also does it happen on all aircraft or just a few and when does it happen exactly?

It happens only when i press the button,and it only happens after takeoff and after landing. The button works perfectly if you use it before takeoff. When you spawn an aiplane on the runway,and takeoff,the button will work perfectly. When you also spawn on approach/landing,it also works. But everytime i start from the stand or parking location, the game crashes when i use the button after takeoff or after i land.

It happens on all aircrafts too,but only happens after starting from the stand. It doesn't matter if i started from cold and dark,before engine start,or ready for taxi,it will still crash after takeoff.

This problem started from the first experimental close beta version of fs2023, before then it was running perfectly.

Thanks

• I know this is a lot to ask but can you please record a short screen recording and upload it as unlisted video on YouTube for example?

I cannot reproduce the crash on my side.

Here is a video:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ok thank you. I am more interested in the part leading up to the takeoff. What actions do you make? You said just selecting the runway an then taking off did not cause the crash. So something from selecting the parking position to after takeoff might cause the issue, something I perhaps did not do that means it doesn't crash on my side... We would like to know the minimum steps or actions that are required to cause this crash.

• Yes, selecting the runway and taking off doesn't cause the crash. The game only crashes when you start from a stand or parking position. Even if you just selected ready for taxi,extend the flaps and proceed to the runway without clicking any other button it will still crash after takeoff. You doesn't necessarily have to start from cold and dark before it crashes.This issue started in the experimental closed better version of fs2023. Before i updated to the closed beta version(first streaming version),it was working perfectly, and the same procedures and steps i follow now was the same procedures i was following before the closed beta version but I've never experienced this issue then.

Plus: a lot of people don't experience this,I'm sure it's device related or has to do with android 12 optimizations

• Ok thank you. I am more interested in the part leading up to the takeoff. What actions do you make? You said just selecting the runway an then taking off did not cause the crash. So something from selecting the parking position to after takeoff might cause the issue, something I perhaps did not do that means it doesn't crash on my side... We would like to know the minimum steps or actions that are required to cause this crash.

My phone is running Android 12 and is powered by the Snapdragon 865 platform. I found that this happens sometimes and crashes erratically. Is the development team fixing this problem?:)

Hello, were you able to find out the reason for these failures?