Create photoscenery and convert them to the android platform

• Modifying the application can cause crashes of the app. Google monitors all crashes and if an app crashes often then it is no longer promoted to users and eventually even becomes hard to find at all in the store. And for that reason we don't publish the SDK for mobile. It's sad because we would like to see user content make it to mobile too but unfortunately this is the world we live in.

Regards,

Jan

• I think that IPACS can open a game store or creative workshop for user's contents. Maybe they can be released on workshop with official inspection and audit. I am trying to transform Shanghai scencery images to Android and have done some test in my Chinese community. About 30 Chinese players attended my test and didn't reprot any crash or incorrect performance. Just noticed that some oppo and vivo devices can't identify the files if installed both AF2023 and AFG. I still think that add more user's contents with a unified method will be a not bad idea for the game's popularity.:)

Of course, carrying out some new policies will take time and effort, and also need time to prove wheather it's good or not.

貴方の運命は、すでに我が手中の糸が絡めとった!:saint:<3