• Hi, I've been absent around here for a while, my phone has been too busy with many other things!

I checked in today and was amazed to see what's been happening :thumbup:

Now I have to get my pilots hat out again and try and remember how to control the aircraft again.

A quick question please ... is there a list anywhere of what countries currently have airports, and whether they have buildings? Specifically I am keen to fly in New Zealand, if anyone has any info it would be appreciated!

Thanks 😊

• Hi, I've been absent around here for a while, my phone has been too busy with many other things!

I checked in today and was amazed to see what's been happening :thumbup:

Now I have to get my pilots hat out again and try and remember how to control the aircraft again.

A quick question please ... is there a list anywhere of what countries currently have airports, and whether they have buildings? Specifically I am keen to fly in New Zealand, if anyone has any info it would be appreciated!

Thanks 😊

Pretty much every airport in the world is available with global scenery, but not all airports have the same quality right now.

For New Zealand, the ground scenery is alright, but not to U.S. & Europe standards. But several New Zealand airports have custom-made terminals like Auckland, Wellington, and Christchurch.

Unfortunately there isn’t a list of all the airports with custom-made buildings, but I hope the developers make one soon.