• So the latest iOS update for global is a massive difference in visual and performance , been testing it a lot and have found the airports to be as or the same in structure and detail , example , Seattle is now like it was in fs23 , Sam Francisco has all the buildings back , Oakland the same , Sacramento also , I even have extra skyscrapers in NY , I have noticed pylon towers and generic structures are gone now but not complaining because ime so glad the airports are fixed and the city lites stil work as does airport terminal lites , and it hasn’t crashed on me so far , I hope in time airports globally like Atlanta Tunis and so on can be implemented as theirs only a runway and taxi strips and locations , but for now this is great , it’s like having fs 23 locations airports detail with the city lites , that’s enough for me , my device iPhone 12 4gig ram it gets warm sometimes when running it , and I did encounter a small 2 second stutter when I was pushing back out of Portland gate but recovered quickly , my fps is a steady 29/30 , traffic on low set , 3d cloulds on low set , pixel density 80 but stil testing that , merry Xmas iPacs team and thanks for sorting out iOS issues for us users , oh one more thing in a replay I can see the tug with the aircraft , mention that as ime sure I read somewhere that it could not be seen by someone else