Inadequate space for pushback?

• Hello fellow flight-simmers,

For many start locations there are just not enough space for aircraft’s to line up on the taxiway properly. One example is the Denver Concourse B ramp, I can’t even properly do a 737 pushback. However the Aerofly simulation of the turning angle of the tug seems pretty accurate, what am I doing wrong?

• At what speed do you ride the PushBack? It may help to do this more slowly.

Tschüss, Michael (🍎🚁)

Configurations:

- MacBook Pro (16", 2021); Chip: Apple M1 Max; actual macOS || Thrustmaster TCA AIRBUS EDITION: 1x Sidestick, 2x Quadrant, 2x Quadrant Add-On || Pro-Flight-Trainer PUMA X

- iPad (12,9", 4th Generation, RAM: 6 GB); actual iOS || nimbus steelseries

• At what speed do you ride the PushBack? It may help to do this more slowly.

I tried all reasonably realistic speeds, but still couldn’t line up properly. One example is SFO terminal A ramp where it is no less than impossible to line up without running onto the road, even if I start turning immediately from the ramp at the lowest possible speed.

Maybe it’s my key binds? I just used the default rudder axis for turning.

• Hello fellow flight-simmers,

For many start locations there are just not enough space for aircraft’s to line up on the taxiway properly. One example is the Denver Concourse B ramp, I can’t even properly do a 737 pushback. However the Aerofly simulation of the turning angle of the tug seems pretty accurate, what am I doing wrong?

I found that pushing back at around 2 knots and starting the turn early helps me.

Kind regards and safe flying.

-Thekingbuji333