• Hi Jet-Pack (IPACS)  admin

Last year I invested in AFS2023 as well as all the DLC that this version offered, but recently I changed phones and when I reinstalled the game on my new phone I could no longer find the free DLC for the United States, such as Washington, Utah, Oregon, Colorado and Nevada, which made me very sad :(. Knowing that I fly more in the United States, I feel a little helpless in this situation. Can you please help me with this problem ?

Regard

• Perhaps my previous message wasn't clear, so I'll try to explain it better to get help. So, on google play you can see that the characteristics proposed by AFS2023 include the regions of Washington, Utah, Oregon, Colorado and Nevada (see attachment).

However, it is not (any more) available as a download as it was when AFS2023 was released. I'm just asking for access to what I bought (nothing more) and I'm disappointed that the developers haven't responded to my message.

Otherwise what is presented in google play is false advertising on the part of IPACS and that the developers have expressly decided to penalize those who have not opted for the new version.

Could you please told something about that Jet-Pack (IPACS)

Edited once, last by Onizuka (January 17, 2024 at 3:02 PM).

• I'll repeat my message in case it wasn't clear, on google play you can see that the characteristics proposed by AFS2023 include the regions of Washington, Utah, Oregon, Colorado and Nevada (see attachment).

However, it is not (any more) available as a download as it was when AFS2023 was released. I'm just asking for access to what I bought (nothing more) and I'm disappointed that the developers haven't responded to my message.

Otherwise what is presented in google play is false advertising on the part of IPACS and that the developers have expressly decided to penalize those who have not opted for the new version.

Could you please told something about that Jet-Pack (IPACS)

its not false advertising at all, it's something to do with your copy of the sim. by all means get dev help but dont go off at me 'in case it wasnt clear'. thats not how we roll around here dude. relax.

• its not false advertising at all, it's something to do with your copy of the sim. by all means get dev help but dont go off at me 'in case it wasnt clear'. thats not how we roll around here dude. relax.

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. So I wanted to reiterate the message because I didn't get a reply from the developers, so I wanted to re-do one with screenshots to illustrate my point. It's true that the beginning of my sentence may not have been correct, and I apologise for that.

I'm just disappointed that the devs are ignoring my message.

that message was for the devs, not for you

Edited once, last by Onizuka (January 17, 2024 at 3:00 PM).